Registration for the 2019 California Brewers Festival has begun! Brewers, cideries and distributors information and e-registration are all on this page. Welcome!
Brewers Will Be Provided With:
- Table & Chair
- Up to 4 vendor passes into the event
- Volunteer pourers (by request in event application)
- Website & Social Media marketing prior to the event
- Copies of 1-Day ABC Permit (also e-mailed prior to event)
- Point West Rotary Foundation’s IRS 501(c)(3) number is: #94-3337623
- Pre-Event Brewer Packet (See Below)
Brewers Need to Bring:
- 10’x10’ pop-up tents
- Jockey Box
- Two to four “styles” of beer, (4) 15 gal. kegs recommended
- Bottle Opener (if applicable)
- Ice Buckets (if you need one, please ask)
- Marketing Materials
ADDITIONAL BREWER INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
- Breweries must bring their own 10’x10’ pop-up tents for shade. This year’s layout is going to reflect the overwhelming desire and feedback from the brewers themselves as well as our guests of having maximum visibility and “front row” space. Please contact us directly if this presents a problem for you and we will work it out.
- Brewers or distributors/suppliers/importers should bring enough product to sample for 5,000 paid attendees. We have suggested a minimum aggregate of (4) fifteen gallon kegs. As we know, some will drink more, and some will drink less, but the last thing we want to do is run out. Please speak with us directly as soon as possible if you feel for some reason you cannot make this commitment.
- All participating brewers distributors, suppliers and importers will be listed on the website with a link to their page and in the event brewer list.
- General Admittance Attendees receive 5 oz. pours and will be specifically banded for that pour amount.
- VIP Event Attendees receive 14 oz. cups, and can have it filled if they choose and will be specifically banded for that pour amount.
- California Brewers Festival has a designated driver (DD) program. DDs will be marked by special wristbands and will receive non-alcoholic beverages and other items.
- Brewers/Distributors are responsible for taking their empty kegs with them after the event concludes. We cannot be responsible for empty kegs left on site after the brewfest concludes
- Brewfest Event Timeline:
9:45-10:00 a.m.: Brewer Load-In
11:30 a.m.: Event Begins (Event Guests will be situated in an area away from brewers between 11:30 a.m. & 12:00 p.m.)
12:00 p.m.: VIP Pouring Starts
1:00 p.m.: General Admission Pouring Starts
4:45 p.m.: Last Pour
5:00 p.m.: Event Concludes